Tuesday 25 May 2010

Spoilt for choice...


...and yet I do not have a reasonable photo of what I really wanted to show. From all the things I saw & photographed this day, I wanted to show you a photo from the light guerrilla project that is currently taking place in Ljubljana. Well, I am going to show you a photo from it, but it is not as good as I wanted it to be. No, no, no... While writing this blog I actually decided to make a quick collage of a few photos from the same light guerrilla thingy. The main kaleidoscope type part of the picture was a part of a projection on a side of the building... Now in a perfect world I was have a camera that could cope with such conditions and offer something that would be almost as stunning as seeing it in real life.... but then perfect, schmerfect or whatever they say... then in the lower part of the photo you have three photos of people. The camera was set on these people and as they moved the kaleidoscope changed... the colours where taken from their clothes and depending on their position within the light square these colours would appear on the wall projection (some 20 metres high I guess). A project that is pleasing to the eye and people seemed to enjoy it very much, but unfortunately I could not squeeze enough from my camera to do it justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment