Saturday 22 May 2010

After a long long time


I had what seems like the laziest day in yonks. I got cruelly awaken at 4.40 (now that is a nice and lazy start to the day) just to be told that the morning photo shoot is off. For many this would be good, but for me, well... first of all the photo shoot was off!! and secondly, I was awake. At 4.40 am. For no good reason. For those of you who know me, you know that I like photo shoots and that a cancellation just takes my joy away. You also know that once I am awake, there is no way I can go back to bed. So there I was with 20 hours to kill to the next bedtime and nothing to do. Well, I also had no energy as I have been working too hard lately, so what was I to do but... read a book... And go to a play in the evening, but not take any pictures, just relax and watch the play. As I said a rest day.
(This is one of the rare self-portraits I did... you know photographers...)

1 comment:

  1. You should do more self-portraits! This one is excellent

    ReplyDelete