Thursday 6 May 2010

Excellent day


Even though I started the day a bit rough (or quite a lot) it all turned out excellent in the end. The hard part of the day was ended by 10 am (not bad, eh?) and then the photography started. First I went to take some photos for a catalogue (it was hard and it knackered me totally, even thought I really enjoyed it... it took me about 4 hours to take 4 photographs that I was pleased with and I had absolutely no breaks in between.. it was take a photo look at it on a computer, discover what is not good about it, change some things, take another, look at it on a computer, decide what isn't good, take another with some changes... etc. But in the end 4 photos were good (and guess what, that is all we needed). Then, it was lunch and afterwards to an art exhibtion (oh yeah, the morning was spent taking photographs of some paintings (on metal sheet and lacquered - extra shine from all sides)for an art catalogue). Then I went to an afternoon opening, with a bit of live music, rushed home and went to a concert... Took loads and loads of photographs in one day... very different ones too... and I had to learn some new stuff... excellent day, what can I say.
(I am sure you all know where to find the rest of the photos from the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment