Wednesday 12 May 2010

Hectic days


Had a few very very hectic days in which I took loads of photos but had absolutely no time to view them, let alone actually post any. So now I will cheat and upload them for the past few days (hopefully as soon as possible) with some explanations of the days (as much as I remember).
This is where it all started. A concert in Kino Šiška where I saw 4 bands in one night. The first band - Italian Doc Remix (which was in reality a separate concert in the small hall, and a part of a – slightly noise - series that usually takes place at a different venue) was my favourite of the evening (and this will make one of my friends laugh, because he usually tries to make me go to noise concerts and I am not that… err… keen) . However, this is not a photo from that concert but from - huh - err... the fourth band of the evening. I like it because of the colours and because drummers are hard to feature in photographs as they are usually hidden in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment