Thursday 7 October 2010

So bias


I cannot believe myself. I've seen this band twice now, and both times the singer completely caught my attention, placed it in a small box, locked it up with chains, put it in a tad larger box, locked it with a padlock, put this in a slightly bigger box, wrapped it all in chains, put it a rather normal sized box, wrapped duct (or duck if you are the pre-WWII type of guy) tape around it... (I guess you see where this is going)... anyroad, I know there is a band, and you have the frontman(or woman as is the case here) and that the frontwoman is supposed to sort of grab the audience's attention, but sometimes they have something a bit more then that (which I know, is not good for the band) and they take over the stage... So it could be that she has that all mighty presence... but then again it could also be that I just fancy her and have developed an almost schoolboy like crush on her :)... Oh well, we will never know ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment