Friday 8 October 2010

Not Goldfrapp


As you will probably notice. The concert was cancelled (or postponed to the indefinite future). As I rejected an invitation to the theatre (duh, silly me!)probably less than an hour before I learnt that the concert was no longer on the cards, I went to see the launch of audiopedia and a sort of presentation of some musical gadgets (yey! gadgets! musical gadgets even better!... I guess as far as gadgets go, these are the best kind...). We heard no Goldfrapp, but we certainly noticed the irritating high tones from the CDs (even though they were also carefully selected from the best jazz publishing houses) and the nice and soft tones of the gramophone and the reel-to-reel...

2 comments:

  1. So, I got this award (http://kolmas-rara.blogspot.com/2010/10/erinomaisen-hyvaa-ellei-taydellista.html - the text is in Finnish so no one will understand, but you can find the trophy there). According to the rules I have to pass the award on.

    By now you should have guessed already that the award comes to you. Because I know you are a beautiful blogger.

    With hugs from up north. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ever so much for the award :) Are there any other rules I need to know (except that I should pass it on?)
    And do I now hold bragging rights? :)

    ReplyDelete