Friday 29 October 2010

Busy evening


First off all I went to see a performance at Rog... Bizarre and that is why I liked it... It was called Clay Road and it obviously lead all the way to China (all roads lead to China and not Rome)... But on the way I saw plenty of things... some good, some seemed like just a last minute idea... I suppose it is just like when you travel with a train and look through the window... At the end I got some Pu-Erh tea, so the trip was certainly worthwhile (well I also got a few good photos on the way)
Then I went to see a concert of DeseirDeeler, who is a sort of Lydia Lunch sort of type who is not trying to emasculate all men... A bit of a punk-rocker, a bit electro-synth, a splash of poetry and well... the evening is going fine...
After that I whizzed to a party thingy... one has to unwind a bit doesn’t one... took a few photos there, but as I hardly ever take flash photographs I need a bit of practice and someone to tell me a few secrets... I know a few tricks, but I am getting bored with them... and I know there is more out there to be learned...

No comments:

Post a Comment