Tuesday 19 October 2010

One of those


evenings, during which I was indecisive as to what do I want to do... I felt a bit down, so I was toying with the idea that I could stay at home and just be lazy... but then again I was feeling a bit down and I have spent the whole day at home trying to do some work... so I decided to go and see the opening of Sonica because a couple performances were announced (and you know me - I am a sucker for live performances)… so in the end I decided to go out, but could not stay out for too long… wasn’t in the absolutely right mood, even though the distractions were welcome.. So after the first performance I waited for the second one to start and I soon decided that I am not in the mood for it so I went back home…
ah yes, I think I chose this photo because it sort of depicts how lost in this vast universe I felt yesterday...

No comments:

Post a Comment