Thursday 4 March 2010

What one wants and what one gets

Yesterday I finished with one of my translations. This in itself might not have that 'WOW' factor one would expect to find in my blog. The 'WOW, Gee Whizz, Cor Blimey' factor is that it is the first time in months (certainly this year, but certainly also before that) that I have nothing at home to translate. Nada. Zilch. Zip. Niente. Zero. Ok stop me now... So that is great. A little break. At least a few days. Or will it flow into a recession? Arggghhh... As there is no way I can do nothing for more than 17 seconds (at 3.29 am when I sleep) I quickly sorted out some photo ops. I went to photo a dance performance (but again met poor lighting conditions, so not the best of photos) I tried to arrange to go and photo a concert but failed miserably and then I went to am extremely fun hmmmm poetry reading (I guess that is what it should be called) by one of my mates. And guess what? I took some photos. But today I am back to my 1 photo a day routine, so if you want to see those ones you should know by now where to find them. If not, a small hint, the answer can be found on this page, if that does not help you, then I do not know, write me an email or something :)
You can see I am not in a hurry to get down to work as I am just writing and writing and writing... Oh do stop me please....

No comments:

Post a Comment