Thursday 25 March 2010

Music


and lots of it... In the late afternoon I went to the cancer clinic where they had 2 choirs singing for the patients... One all the way from Japan. It was a sort of old ladies' choir and it was quite interesting to hear them as they do seem to have songs that are quite different to the Slovenian choirs I have heard so far. Then there was a classical sort of Slovene choir, which well, nothing new, but with rare exceptions they can all hold a note, so that was good. After that i had a little tea break and then went to a concert of three bands. One from Murska Sobota (Slo), one from Banja Luka (B&H) and one from Split (Cro). At this stage I wasn't feeling my best, as I had a slight throat ache and an ear ache, so I didn't really get into the concert until the last band, when I started enjoying it (this does not mean that the first two bands were not good, it was just that I was not feeling my normal self). But still, once I came home I made my Lemsip and went to bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment