Friday 26 March 2010

Photo


of a photo. What's the point? Well sometimes I just need a little reminder of something that I saw and I found it interesting on some level. And most people might bring out their Palms, or fancy mobile phones or moleskins or just a normal little notebook... I often take my little pocket cam from my pocket and take a photo (I do also carry a little notebook and a fountain pen for when I need to write something down, but often taking a picture does it for me). Here I liked the way a square in the centre of Ljubljana was assembled together, so I took the photo and knew that I will take a look at what the guy does on the internet when I come back home. And on the bonus side, you have a photo of the day, 'cos this was all I took in the entire day.

No comments:

Post a Comment