Wednesday 3 March 2010

Hey, it is my blog

so I can change the rules. Or at least bend them. Probably a result of waking up too early (before 6) and deciding that I can't decide what to do with it. I took 3 pictures yesterday. 1 was terrible because it was of a concert I just passed by and I only had my little pocket cam which does not give me the results that I expect. So that one was eliminated easily. Then I was stuck with 2. The first one of the day was taken from my bike (again on my pocket cam), but I liked it, 'cos it seemed fun. It was like this is how one parks his heavy machinery in the town centre. No parking spaces, no problem. We have converted this bar on prime location into a garage just for you. Park your heavy machinery vehicle here and spend the day in town shopping with no worries.


And yes, the second photo (I know it is nothing special, just a snap shot of people having fun in a pub) of the day comes with the following text:

Dear diary
I went to a pub quizz tonight for the very first time in my life. This is important because it is one of those Muhammed and mountain thingies. And probably for the first time in history I meet some new people in a Slovene pub that were not introduced to me by somebody else. You know real strangers type. So we made our own little team (called the newcomers) that consisted of 2 Danes (no, not Great Danes) 1 Norwegian and two of us half-breds (Eng/Slo) and we managed to squezze in 5th spot convincingly (out of 6 teams)... but then 2 teams were apparently disqualified for cheating (what's the point?)... like that really helped them. At least when I cheated today with my blog, I managed to give you all a little bonus, appart from the photo I would have published also a little insight into my slightly more personal life.
With this I will bid you all with G'day as my new Australian friend would say. G'day all.

1 comment:

  1. So which member of a quiz team arrived by mechanical digger? Is that why they were disqualified for cheating?

    ReplyDelete