Tuesday 23 March 2010

studio 3eme fois


In the studio for the 3rd time in three weeks. For the 3rd time in my life. Enjoying it big time and learning quite a bit as I go along... I know it might not seem like it from the photographs, but there is more processing going on behind that camera than you would think... The brain is actually working and thinking what to do next, how to achieve something that flashed in my mind... It is a strange process... so far I have always been dealing with seeing something I like and trying to capture in exactly the way I saw it (which admittedly can be completely different from the way you would see it) and hoping that I will be fast enough to do so (usually concert and theatre photography). In the studio it is completely different... Well not always... If the models are relaxed enough they just do their thing and you just capture the moments... but a part of the studio experience is also to visualise a picture in your mind and then make sure you reinact it in the studio, just so you can take a photo of it. And hopefully it will match the one in your head or even surpass it.

No comments:

Post a Comment