Friday 19 March 2010

Old school


I managed to turn the entire day into one long photograph. First I went to a studio shoot which was again great fun and a great learning experience for me. You would be surprised how many things you can pick up by just playing around and experimenting with the settings. Of course it is much more fun if the people around there are fun and relaxed, which was the case here. Then I went to an archaeological site to take a few photos of the things they are up to... They are uncovering a 4500 years old layer and so far it seems to be interesting. As much as I understood the great find so far is that they found a horse bone, which is the first one so old in this area, which sort of shows that there was at least 1 horse around here at the time. And the archaeologists seemed well chuffed with that one. I thought I might show you two old school weapons or tools, depending on their usage. Not because this is the best photo I took today, but because it is a bit different, and what is life if we don't learn something new every now and then? EH?
After that I actually had some time to grab something to eat and then off to the concert I was. Naturally, with my camera...

No comments:

Post a Comment