Sunday 28 March 2010

The plant


that will save my ear and get me back to concerts... well that is the plan anyway. I was looking forward to the Sunday evening concert (as one does) for a week or so, but as my ear hurt for the third day on Sunday I decided it might not be the best idea. It was a tough decision though. As late as 20 minutes before the concert I was still thinking: well if I put the earplugs in and go there by car instead of by pedal power (which I otherwise do only if it is raining when I actually set off) and if I stay there for only half an hour or an hour tops... it could all work out... I could take a few photos (am I addicted?)
In the end I did not go and as it all revovlved around my ear the photo of the day is of this plant the juice of which is supposed to be good for infected ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment