Sunday 7 March 2010

Attention to detail


I have no idea why, but it was one of those days that I seemed to enjoy paying attention to detail. And as great as this is, you sometimes fail to see the larger picture while doing so. This was exactly what happened to me. In the evening I went to photograph a dance performance, so I met the crew a bit before the performance and started photographing. I think I was so into details from my afternoon stroll, that I wanted to take pictures of everything up close (well close being a relative notion). So I took a few photos (you know where to find them) and then when the performance started I went to sit in the very back row, right on top - as far as possible from where I took the photos. And I got a completely new perspective. Wished I took a few photos from up there also, just to have as a comparison, ah well, next time... Must remember for next time... if I have time I should try and distance myself from the action for a second or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment