Sunday 30 January 2011

Midnight exhibition


(ok, that's a total lie... it was only about 11.20 pm). Sunday night.
When you have friends in high and influential places anything can happen. So after hanging out at the studio, debating life and misery, watching Besson's Angel-A and realising that the mirror part was so ‘I’ (all 4 of us) and that all four of us could do with an angel just like that, we went downstairs and unlocked the gallery.
It is always good to see someone's first exhibition. You are bound to see something new. And these photos were good. Certainly better than my first exhibition. But what it had in common with my first exhibition was that we both wanted to present too many things at the same place at the same time. And this is more of a distraction than anything else. Arrrgh now I just sound like a know-it-all smart alec, ehm. I guess I better shut up and give Mitja the best advice I can: Just do your stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment