Wednesday 5 January 2011

Goodie bag


I wrote the text about two months ago when my first grandad died. And now it resurfaced in a photo form a week after my second grandad died. And believe me there is so many things that should be writen here, but they just do not come out the way I would want them to... they just come as prematurely deleated semi-thoughts that make no sense and that I try to keep in my head and in the unreal, maybe because I forgot how to tell people what is on my simple mind... And I need time... I always do...
But basically, I miss them, and I wish they didn't both live in different countries (to me and maybe also to each other) when they were still alive, but just down the road and that it would be easier to see them more often...
(and I suppose you will have to click on the photo to enlarge it if you will want to read anything)

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear than Sunc. Please pass on my condolences to your mum and dad as well. Lee

    ReplyDelete