Thursday 6 January 2011

Guest appearance No. 5


I think. Now usually I did a guest appearance on days when I took photos, but I was at some sort of an event and somebody borrowed my camera to take a few pics... Well, this time it is a result of me being still more or less bed ridden and all the recent events. My dad was going through his old photos and today he e-mailed me this photo of me when I was a wee nipper... I am quite certain that I am holding my first boots camera that I most likely bought with various birthday money and maybe a bit of saved up pocket money and probably I was given some extra at the last moment. But I still remember the excitement of going to buy it and thinking: ‘Now this will come in handy some 30 years from now when I will have a photo blog.’ And it did! It did! The photo is of course one of those classics that everybody takes at some stage (you know I’ll take a photo of you while you are taking a photo of me and thus we will truly preserve this moment forever) and was taken in a small park in central London as much as I remember (huh dad, any help here?)

Anyway, so now I have to bury myself into my old photos and find the one taken from my perspective...

No comments:

Post a Comment