Sunday 2 January 2011

Ill


As I am more or less forced to stay at home for the next few days, I will make a few slideshows from the photos I took last year and post them. It is something I did last year and it gives me the chance to remember the good times (believe me sometimes you need to be reminded of them) (and any occasion marked by my camera has to be good times, 'cos taking photographs makes me happy). So I am going to do it again. And as I did last year I am going to use music (that is not mine) to go alongside. For this slideshow I picked Sophie Ellis Bextor’s Music gets the best of me, because this is almost true. When I am at a concert taking photos I am happy... almost the happiest I can get. I suppose that if I could chose I would chose a song entitled Dance performances and plays get the best of me, because these two probably truly get the best of me but I couldn’t find a song with this title, so as it often happens in life I settled for the next best thing:) Enjoy (and Sony please don't take me to court because of these few views – it truly isn’t worth it).

No comments:

Post a Comment