Tuesday 25 January 2011

Almost opening


Went to an opening that went a bit wrong...you know some computer stuff running in the background and it all worked until an hour before the opening and then... Kaboom! No more. Well so there we were waiting for the whole thing to happen, and suddenly it all worked... Unfortunately they only let in 1 person at a time so I went next door for a drink while waiting (no not by myself, silly) and when I came back it still worked... and then when it was almost my turn... yeah, you guessed... it didn't work ... I guess that is how it is when you try to apply new technologies and freshly written code to art... But anyway, sometime during the wait I. & I had a small photo session... just to keep us on our toes :) and here is 1 photo from the session...
And now I suppose I can wait for a real bollocking from I. as I didn't mention her photo appearing on my blog (as I thought I would do something from the opening)... but I think it does her justice, so she can't be too mad....

2 comments:

  1. Suncan. Expect no rampage. I. is happy with the hand-model photo-shooting and even happier to have such understanding public to patiently wait around and not complain too much about the consecutive system errors and the unpredictable lineup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yey! I managed to escape the wild rampage :)

    ReplyDelete