Saturday 21 May 2011

Calling in a sicky

Not a really good day for me... A lot of sleep (what is that?), high temperature (droped to 38 whenever I had some paracetamol, otherwise it rose up to 38.8)... And I can tell you what I have noticed at 38, I only feel drained of all energy, at 38.8 my whole body aches... so you see what a difference (less than) a degree makes... At one time when I had a higher temperature I did have a feeling that I would make a photo, but that in reality seemed to be more a halucination than anything else, by the time it dropped I just didn't have the energy to do it... and I have a feeling another similar day is coming up... so ta-ta for now...

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear you're stil above temperate normal and below par in your energy. Hope the first plumates downwards and the latter rockets upwards. Have plenty of rest and drink!

    ReplyDelete