Monday 16 May 2011

All's well that ends well...


Sometimes it all works out in the end. The way it was meant to. And for the best (this wave of optimism seems a bit overwhelming, I know). I really wanted to go and see this performance. Of course, part of my joy of watching performances is also capturing moments in my faithfull lens... But after a few e-mails it seemed that this will just not happen (well, the only way I could go was by substituting the photographer they usually use, which would mean he would loose out on a job, and this is just not done). So... it seemed like I would be staying at home... Because this was the performance of the night as far as I was concerned... the other things did not really tickle my fancy... so there I was prepared to spend a night at home for a change (in fact I just boiled the kettle to make some tea that would go down nicely while reading a book) when Ryuzo phoned and asked me if I can come and photograph anyway... And guess what I replied? (I will leave you guessing, but while you are thinking about it, you might want to look at these photos ...)

No comments:

Post a Comment