Friday 17 June 2011

Easy.


The choice for today, I mean. I was flicking through the photos from yesterday, and when I came to this one it immediately struck me: This is it. This it the one for the blog. I don't know why, as some things could be better, but I think it is because it seemed such a non-concert like photo... It seems as if we were playing around with the camera and nobody else was there... and, come to think of it, the rough spots are what gives it away... it is the rough spots which reveal that we were not playing around and we did not have all the time in the world, and there were hundreds of people around and he was in the middle of his song... so maybe this combnination of the opposites is why I immediately thought this is the one for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment