Friday 3 June 2011

Bands and rain


Not at the same time. First rain, then bands (and this was the first one I managed to catch (and I have no idea what they are called), and this is the first photo I did when I stepped into the small concert hall) and beer and chats and photos, and then.... yes, rain again.
Walking home through the nighttime summer rain in Ljubljana...
And yes, I would like to attach a romantic tale to this night walk in the summer rain, describing how you were on my mind as the raindrops kept slowly slipping through my hair, or even better, how we were returning from the concert, hand in hand, laughing in anticipation, but someone seemed to have sucked all the romance out of me... for the moment? A day? A fortnight? A year? A decade? A lifetime? Or forever?
Well, I guess, I will just have to wait and see...

No comments:

Post a Comment