Thursday 16 December 2010

Old school multimedia


This is (by far) not the best photo from the concert (well, that is what I am hoping for, anyway - 'cos I have not gone through them all... I just had an extremely fast-forward search through the last band in search of ... well - this!). The thing I liked was the inclusion of paintings as a part of the stage design (I love it when different artist, from different fields co-operate - I love it when I go to photograph a play and come home and feel the urge to write a poem. I love it when I see a lot of different creative people doing creative stuff - each in their own way). So, anyway, for a change this band had paintings on stage.. so it was like being at an exhibition at the same time... and the good part was that with the changing lights, the paintings changed... They could be anything from scary to warm and (almost) friendly... Just by changing the colour and intensity of the lights....

1 comment: