Wednesday 15 December 2010

Catching up

As my regular readers will know, I had a temperature on Monday, which continued into Tuesday. And while I was still willing to take a photo for my regular readers (or viewers) on Monday, I just focused on taking it easy and getting well on Tuesday. This meant a lot of reading, a bit of TV (yup, I got a new one, and it is all digital) enormous quantities of tea (yup, even herbal teas made it on my list), heaps of fresh fruit - especially (but not exclusively) the Vitamin C variety and a couple of paracetamols...

And today I felt better. Not 100% fit mind you, but as I told my dad on the good old dog & bone 78% fit. And I haven’t been out for two days... well that is a lie – on Monday I went to the chemist’s. But except for that I was at home all the time... So, I had to treat myself. First I went to the cinema to see a film (Unmade Beds, UK, 2009) – enjoyed it and felt nostalgic for London again, but no photos from there (hopefully I will make it to London soon and I will take some pictures there – will that do?). After that I went to see a run through of a performance (this is from where the photo will be when it will be posted – you see I promised the director not to show any photos until the opening night (Friday) – how am I supposed to keep up my blog like that I ask you? J - No I am sure he would not mind a single photo on my blog, but still a promise is a promise). But I will post it on Saturday. Promise! But under this blog, not Saturday’s. Anyway, after that I whizzed to a concert and saw a few bands... and took some photos, one of which I could post here for today’s entry, but I don’t want to... (I want to have a photo from the play on my blog – I know, I am just being stubborn). By the time the last band came on stage and played a few songs, I was so knackered I just called it a night (not being back to my 100%). So I didn’t stay until the end of the gig, but hey Eskobars, it was not you, it was all me. It always is me with me (if you get it?).

And as promised, days later, here is a photo from the performance:

No comments:

Post a Comment