Friday 17 December 2010

Blah,

For some daft reason I feel terrible again today. I have a temperature, I started coughing and all that. So I am not going out to take photos... I am not even going to take a photo at home. I will just tell you what I wanted to go and see and photograph. First of all, I stopped on the way back from lunch (when I was just starting to feel a bit poorly) at a gallery I take photos for. I was supposed to take a photo of a statue that is expected to change through time. I took a photo about 10 days ago, and I wanted to go and see if anything happened to it in the mean time. Unfortunately the gallery was closed and nobody was there, even though it was supposed to be open. So I went home and started feeling increasingly poorly. So suddenly I realised I will not go and see all the things I wanted to go and see. I was planing to go to the modern gallery to a performance, then I wanted to go and see Jadranka Juras in concert and after that to K4 where my step bro was DJ-ing and organising an event. But instead it was the couch... And I thought, OK I will not go to the performance... I'll rest a bit and then go to the concert. By concert time I did not feel any better, so I thought OK, I will rest a bit more and then go and see my step bro (he is rarely in the country, so I don't get to see him often)... By the time I would have to leave, I realised there is no way I would be able to cope with the noise of a club in my state, not to mention actually getting there in all that snow or even standing up for a longer period of time... So, I stayed at home and decided to get some rest for Saturday when....

No comments:

Post a Comment