Friday 3 December 2010

Never


too many photos... (Yes, if I could I would probably take photos all day long...)

But sometimes there is a lot to choose from, and when you want to post a single one for the day it is hard, especially if you have been to more than one event on that particular day.

Do you chose your favourite event? Your favourite photo? The photo that best depicts your day? Or the photo that is the most unlikely? The one that is the least you? I have no idea, and I think I play it as I go along...

Today I decided to post this photo from the Nikon event (and yes we Canon people were in the minority, but then, as far as I am concerned it is not about the brand of your camera, it is about the love for photography - which I suppose the marketing people at Nikon (or Canon for that matter) will totally disagree with...). Why did I choose it? I think that today I just felt like giving you a bit of diversity, so I opted not to give you a concert photo for a change...

No comments:

Post a Comment