Thursday 23 December 2010

Fed up (not fed ex)

Woke up with a high temperature. How boring is that? I was looking forward to going to the morning concert, specially as it was somebody I have never seen live and I even bought his first CD all those years ago. Instead I stayed at home and alternated between sleeping and translating. Couldn't just stay the day in bed because there was something I needed to hand in by friday.
And in the evening I was looking forward to going to what I could consider my first office party in over ten years. As a free lancer working at home, I don't get any of them. Not much of a party hanging by yourself in the same room you treat as your office everyday. But this year I am also a part of a team and thus there was a chance for a office party (with a concert and all) - how cool is that? But no, the temperature kept me at home... Oh well.. next year maybe....

No comments:

Post a Comment