Tuesday 23 February 2010

The right place


After the mechanics took all my money and I wasn't left with enough to put my car on the road (any road, let alone a motorway), coming home and discovering that on the bike I borrowed there was a flat tyre (amongst other things that went wobbly during the few months I had it - don't worry it is getting serviced today, by a pro) and basically thinking OK this is rather crappy I went to a concert. Once there I took out my camera, forgot about all my problems and smiled. Took photos and nothing else mattered. Nothing. Just pure enjoyement, listening to the music and trying to capture a moment or two for all of you viewers (Yeah, there are 6 of you already!). So, here it is... the best part of the day... any day... photographing away... Enjoy it like I have.

1 comment: