Wednesday 17 February 2010

Mazi's opening & BD


Stummbled across one of those decision making processes again... and this is the way I start my days... Executive decisions with my morning cup of tea. Yesterday I went to the opening of my friends exhibition. And it was his birthday. And he was a happy bunny. So obviously when looking at the photos from yesterday I was thinking, shall I put a photo of him with his art in the background. Then I thought, well no, that would be such a typical newspaper photo, and we do not want that do we? Then I continued flicking through the photos and there were a few nice photos of a cute girl. Shall I put those on? Then there were some that I did not take and that showed me DJ-ing or monkeying around. Again... Shall I put these on? But I didn't take those, so that would be cheating... it is Suncan's photo of the day after all... (but could that also mean a photo of Suncan - even if not a self-portrait?) In the end I decided to put this one of Tilen DJ-ing because when I looked at it all these words that you have just been reading popped into my head. And it does show some of the artists work, so... enjoy :)

3 comments:

  1. The really good thing is that you made a decision. I'm still procrastinating

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well there would be no post if I didn't and what would my three followers say if that were the case?

    ReplyDelete
  3. & again someone who just came to eat :)

    ReplyDelete