Thursday 18 February 2010

Cladocera


or water fleas to you and me. You know how there is that story about training fleas to jump through hoops and stuff for a circus. Well, these water fleas are obviously not that good at jumping (no spring back legs I guess) so instead they were trained to write poetry. Well, ok, write is maybe a bit of a strong word. They were trained (naturally - they move towards the light) to put together already written parts of poetry in a new way. No, no, no... now I understand it... They trained Homo sapiens (people to you and me) to spend endless hours writing a computer programme and dealing with other logistics just so they could spread their message. And there I was... I read the message... it is slowly creeping into my subconscious... Cladocera - Veni, Vidi, Vici (Water fleas - you rule (to you and me)).
(P.s. do you need a translator, oh the mighty Clad, because you will not rule the world with messages in Slovene)

No comments:

Post a Comment