Tuesday 2 February 2010

Doctor's


Well today was not the best day for me. After sitting behind the computer and doing my work and blogging a bit I got up to go for lunch and suddenly realised that the room is not quite as it it supposed to be, that my legs do not carry me the way they should, that my eyes do not want to focus, that my head felt like I had been eating magic mushrooms (well that is how my dad thought I might have felt, I have never tried them so I have no idea, but at the time I was quite willing to accept his describtion), well... so everything was a bit strange. So as soon as I felt a bit better, I went to my local GP and went through it all... anyway will not bore you with all the medical stuff, but the photo of the waiting room depicts my perception of my surroundings.

2 comments:

  1. Well this is the time to mention that I haven't tried them either, but I was drawing on bits and pieces I have read (Alice in Wonderland etc.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, upam, da je šlo dobro z vsem tem osebjem v belih in bledo modrih haljah. (In da je z baloni tudi vse v redu :)

    klik.

    ReplyDelete