Tuesday 9 February 2010

Ana Monro 2010


As far as I remember this was the first theatre group I started following. I have seen some shows before this, but it was someone taking me to see a play, which is not quite the same. But then at 15 or maybe 16 I went to see one of their shows (I am certain that the first time I went it was still linked to the fact that most of them if not all were family friends) and then I just kept returning. A memory snippet I remembered yesterday. When I was about 17 (still in school) I was going for a weekend (I guess) coffee in the am-ish hours and in front of Drama I met one of them... I think it was Ziga, but I am not sure... as I said it is merely a memory snippet... He said that they were leaving for a preformance or festival or something in Sarajevo in about half an hour and he asked me if I would come with them for a laugh. Following the initial excitement my conservative side (which was obviously my rebellion against my hippy parents) prevailed and I refused to rush home and get packed in 15 minutes. Imagine the post I could write if I went with them...

No comments:

Post a Comment