Thursday 3 December 2015

Trying to catch up

for the temps perdu when I was at home in bed, alone with my fever. So first I went to see Igor Koruga's Expose, which I watched twice... first while taking photos during rehearsals, then just sitting back and enjoing it for the second time during the performance...
 After that I sat on my bike and cycled through the Ljubljana fog (in which even Sherlock Holmes would get lost) to Irena's exhibition
 After which we all went next door to see a couple of bands (well some of us went in, others decided to stand in the cold and see if they can produce more fog)

By the time I got to another concert, to the final venue of the night (but once again more or less just next door), I was a bit tired so I listened to a few songs and then decided to call it a night and head back to bed (this time without a fever).

No comments:

Post a Comment