Friday 29 April 2011

Dancing in the street vs. Dancing in the rain


Nobody prepared the Fred Astaire routine, and living in a rainy town like Ljubljana, one should have a routine planned for a rainy day. Even though a few performances were cancelled due to the rain and that there was a sort of last minute change of plans I managed to catch most of the ones I wanted to... (Hu-rah!)... And yes, it would be much nicer and more pleasent if the sun was shinning, soap bubbles were floating through the air, birds were singing and I had a gorgeous camera assistant who couldn't stop nibbling my neck... but one can't have it all.. so today we had dance, next week there might be some sunshine, in the summer we might see some soap bubbles floating gently through the air and one day my neck might be nibbled again...
But until then, here is a photo from one of the dance performances yesterday...

No comments:

Post a Comment