Monday 11 April 2011

Back to the roots


I returned to the place where I started taking concert photographs. During the year it is a rather quiet place (with quite a few events, but still it seems quiet), but in the summer it livens up. Fully. & utterly. They have a one month concert/dance/theatre/exhibition festival that is free for all :) And it was at this festival that I started taking photographs of concerts... way before I had a digital SLR... I had a 3.2 MP Fuji compact... but look where that took me... After years of photographing just in that one month in the summer, I now cannot imagine myself without a camera (neither can anybody else really)... (but can't quit my day job as yet)
So I returned to the place and had the special treat (so I heard) to hear the first public performance of the band... That does not happen that often, does it?
(And the photo shows the joy of the singer when the concert was over)

No comments:

Post a Comment