Saturday 5 March 2011

Spoilt for choice

Unexpectedly, I saw two performances today. One was the dance performance (yes, you guessed it, the photo is from here) that I was really supposed to go and see the day before but you know how things go... sometimes things just don't go the way they are supposed to... But anyway, in the end it all worked out and I got to see it and photo it :)
Then I got a message from my fellow photographer that his knee is knackered and could I go and photograph something instead of him (after substituting another fellow photographer the day before as he was ill - obviously being a sub-photographer is my calling)... And this was a real toughie... I think I worked up more sweat in the one hour performance than I did the day before at a four hour concert... All that concentration... and a bit of nerves... wondering if something will come out...and yes in the end it did... (a mini Mexican wave for me there)...

No comments:

Post a Comment