Tuesday 1 March 2011

Bonecrusher fest



Not really my type of music, but every now and then... hey, why not... I am an open-minded kind of guy (I guess)... and it is good to broaden one's horizons, I like trying to decipher their lyrics (something I find impossible), trying to ascertain what are the advantages of a strong neck (they sure work them out like there is no tomorrow - if anybody knows what all this hair display is all about (even though there was also a bold bass player twirling his head) please share this secret with me – really)... one thing I sure did enjoy was the double bass drum (I don't know is that just me becoming a teenager all over again or what, but the entire venue trembling from the quick beats of them made me fell... ah, I don't know... like a teenager I guess...)

No comments:

Post a Comment