Wednesday 30 March 2011

A concert...


...trully needed. After the work hours I have been keeping recently (kind of reminded me of the time I was in school in London and there was this time I got detention (I think almost all the boys in class did), which meant that I had to be in school from 9-4 and then an extra hour or two or something like that... And then at some stage after that I heard the Blackbox Recorder song that includes double detention and I started to think how many hours would that mean I would have to spend in school... Well, I think I would need to re-record that song and insert triple detention for a fortnight if I wished to explain the hours I am keeping these days) I really needed (this is just a test to see if you remember how the sentance started) a concert that ended up in a dance on stage... just to put my mind in that no-thinking zone... and it actually helped me more than sleeping I think... I mean don't get me wrong, as soon as I finish editing this book (seems like tomorow evening is on the cards for this little milestone), I will probably zonk out for a good noght's sleep that will most likely last at least 6 hours, 7 if I am lucky... Once you get your brain into overdrive it is sooo hard to get it back into fourth gear again... anyway, ta-ta for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment