Friday 11 February 2011

The way things are

I was planning to go and photo a dance performance in the evening, but while driving to the airport (no, I was not going to catch a plane to get to the dance performance - even though that might happen one day, you never know) I received a phone call telling me that it all went a bit haywire so no photo opportunity today. Unfortunately that confused me so much (I was sure this will be my photo op. of the day so my brain was not thinking (at all)) that I didn't take a single photo in the entire day... Yes, this does happen sometimes... It is strange, but that is the way it goes....
So what have I got for you? Well nothing really. I did a little step dance routine while nobody was looking, but, hey, nobody was looking, so that doesn't really count. And I am not in the mood to write a poem... and I don't have an idea to write a short story (my brain focused today on developing an idea for a photo exhibition)... so, basically... I got nothing.
(Hope you enjoyed my day of quiet (as regards photos, but not typing obviously) and I will be back)

No comments:

Post a Comment