Saturday 12 February 2011

Total anarchy


Just to keep you on your toes, the blog format has to be a tad different every now and then...
So today, after I had no (null, zero, zilch, nada) photos yesterday, I will not have 1 photo, I will not have two photos, I will have three photos...

Photo No.1


Street theatre... as I was on the way to a gallery to take some photos I saw parts of two shows ... The first one that I just caught the very end of, the part where the pink alliens leave the scene, looked a bit like this....

Photo No. 2


After finishing the gallery stuff (which you will see none of this time), I stumbled into a reherasal of a young jazz band... I just heard some music from the building next door, and I thought it could be fun to pop in and have a look... so I listened to a few songs, took a few photos (you have to take a few pictures of the newcomers, don't you... they usually lack photos, as all the photographers are taking photos of the big bands) and then I continued for the coffee date... it is the weekend after all...

Photo No. 3

This photo is from the dance rehearsal I was supposed to go yesterday, so it had to be included in the post. So, as you can see I managed to get to the dance performance 24 hours later. And that made me a happy bunny, so I better just finish the blog while I am on the up...

No comments:

Post a Comment