Friday 4 February 2011

Oh, some days


you know when things just go a bit wrong. I went to fetch my dad to the airport and the story included three cars (one of which is mine and is at the mechanics, so it was out of the running from the very start, one that decided did not like me and behaved like a spoilt brat not moving from its little room with all its toys (or was that just a parking space?) and one that was on the cards and then wasn't but then in the final option it was back on again, as the options were slowly running out). Anyway all this car business made me running low on time and then coming to the airport just as my dad stepped out of it, so no airport photos for you all (even though I thought that would make a nice change). And then the rest of the day went sort of unplanned but just before midnight we were returning back home (after a pizza that turned into a Guinness and into a film evening with friends (also made by them - which is a double Yey!)... so I could tuck my dad into bed and tell him a goodnight story :)

No comments:

Post a Comment