Sunday 5 September 2010

Something I rarely do...


Today I am going to do something I rarely do... or maybe I haven't done it at all yet... I don't know... I am going to post a photo for today even before the day is over. I might go to a concert tonight (not quite decided yet), but even if I do I would prefer to have this photo for today's entry. It is from a dance performance that took place today am-ish... The music was Chopin, the dancer was Gregor Kamnikar, the venue was dilapidated (just like my heart and that is why we love these places - ok, ok.. no self-pity)...

1 comment:

  1. Suncan it is amazing set of photos. I appreciate and respect your subtle through-the-cracks approach. And yes, that's why I decided to have this farewell project also in this amazing place. What I most enjoy is that it is not made in human proportions. And that releases me out of my physical boundaries. Thx.

    ReplyDelete