Sunday 29 August 2010

Relics


of the past (of course). Now that the band is no longer fighting its own government it seems to have started fighting the entire world... Most of the band members are so new they do probably not even remember when the band appeared...
But the band seems to build on roughly the same image and iconography it did in the 1980s... so does this work? I don't know... personally I believe in evolution (great fan of good ol' Charles me) so I think that people should also evolve during their lifetimes (not biologically of course) which obviously also means that they should evolve in what they do (I know, look who's talking 1, 2 & 3 all rolled up into one)... but then you have those who believe that if it isn't broken don't fix it...
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment