Tuesday 27 July 2010

Trnfest


has started! It is the 19th repetition of it. And the 5th repetition of Trnfoto (which Damjan and I started)... There was a year when Trnfest kept me alive... well at least gave me a reason to get out of bed and struggle all the way there. When I had lyme disease. I slept all day and all night just so I would have enough energy to get there in the evening. And the first evening I was driven there (thanks Petja) and after ten minutes was so exhausted I had to be driven back (still managed the strength to make my way to the stage and take a few photos though). By the end of the festival (34 days later) I could stay there for the entire concert (one and a half hours) and maybe stay for another half hour talking... Yey! That is what I call progress. But no such problems this year... This year I just plan to enjoy it and take some photos (but I can’t place them in the competition as I am one of the jury... that’s not fair, is it?).

1 comment: