Friday 30 July 2010

Saint Zircus


As will be the case on most days for the next month (I guess) I went to Trnfest again. The first band seemed to lack any sort of contact with the audience (or maybe I just needed some time to unwind from all the work I've done over the day), and the second, well I have seen them a couple of times before. I like their first performance the most, 'cos it was by far the most energetic and full of fun ideas that people have when they are starting something new and they have lots of energy and only want to enjoy themselves... the second was my least favourite and this most recent one was somewhere in between. But as I have already seen them I was looking for what will be new. And I have to say that I found a few religious moments.. and here is one of them (but not the only one)...

2 comments:

  1. I ageee with you, nice comment, but problem was also the music shoul be louder and then there would be more energy in the crowed and also on the stage and i hope you ll come to another concert soon couse we are working on new matiral all the time! Very nice pictures you made finnaly someone who can catch band and the projection in the background, with no flash. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Tomi... only seen your post now... Thanks for the feedback (it is so good to get some comments - as you probably also know).
    I am sure i will catch you again at some stage.
    (and I am glad you like the photos)

    ReplyDelete