Wednesday 28 July 2010

Stand up


I always liked a bit of stand-up. (Once I even prepared a routine for Sanje festival and said I would step (probably should have used stand) in if one of the comedians doesn't show up - don't remember what it was all about and no, in the end I did not do it - but I would have done if I was called to do it, just to let you know). Well, no that's a lie... there was a time in my life when words meant nothing to me. It was the time that I called not so long ago my dada period. But it has been entertaining me for quite a few years. The only problem is that living in a small country as Slovenia, and stand-up being relatively new here, there are not that many comedians (stand-upians?) and you have soon heard all of their routines... and then they start repeating themselves... but... that’s the way it goes...
And the photo? Well, I chose it because the perspective is a bit funny ...

2 comments: