Thursday 6 February 2020

Ment day 2

my evening started off with Melidah, who was playing a box which read her movements and this influenced the music and the video projection - a  bit like a theremin, but on steroids (I guess there is a lot of programming behind it)

 followed by the always entertaining Alicia Edelweis, this time with a band

and Amorante, who many of us unfortunately left in the middle of the performance as we headed for another concert (honestly it had nothing to do that with the autotuner you used in the song just before we left...)

... of course, by the time I reached the band I left Amorante for, it was so crowded I did not make it to the front to take a photo, so after a while we went to see Čao Portorož

and then I strolled cross the courtyard to finish off my evening with Rush to Relax. 

No comments:

Post a Comment